Structural Project Manager
CE Solutions is seeking a structural engineering project manager to lead projects for our growing company. The ideal candidate will:
- have a bachelor of science in civil or structural engineering from an accredited university
- hold a valid certificate of registration as a professional engineer in Indiana and be in good standing
- have 5-10 years of experience leading a variety of building types
- be trained in RAM Structural System, RAM Elements and Autodesk’s AutoCAD and REVIT Structure
Graduate Structural Engineer
CE Solutions is seeking an energetic graduate structural engineer with 0-2 years’ experience for our growing company. The ideal candidate will:
- have a Bachelor of Science degree in civil or structural engineering from an accredited university (Master of Science degree a plus)
- hold a valid certificate of enrollment as an engineering intern in Indiana and be in good standing
- have experience in RAM Structural System, RAM Elements and Autodesk’s AutoCAD and REVIT Structure
- have strong communication and organizational skills
Responsibilities include the structural analysis, design, detailing and construction administration for corporate, commercial, civic, educational, healthcare, housing, industrial and manufacturing building projects.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and flexible hours and encourage and fund membership in appropriate professional organizations, believing that as you grow, CE Solutions grows and our clients prosper. With our wide variety of projects—new construction, additions, renovations, repair and restoration and structural analysis—CE Solutions provides numerous opportunities for you to stretch your knowledge and broaden your skills. Your potential is only limited by what you invest in it. If you're a driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and this sounds like a place you could build a career, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To get a sense of our culture, please visit our Facebook page. To learn more about our firm, check out the publication below.